- Human Resource Management
- Permits and License Section
- Public Information Section
- Public Assistance and Complaints Unit
- Civil Security Unit
- Traffic Operations Unit
To give an efficient and productive administration and to accomplish as much as possibleÂ within the limited resources of the programs of national government.
The Municipal Mayor, as chief of the municipal government, shall exercise such powers and perform such duties and functions as provided by the Code and other applicable laws. For efficient, effective and economical governance the purpose of which is the general welfare of the municipality and its inhabitants pursuant to Section 16 of the Code, the Mayor shall:
- Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services and activities of the municipal government.
- Enforce all laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the municipality and in the exercise of its corporate powers provided in Rule IX of these Rules, implement all approved policies, programs, projects, services, and activities of the municipality.
- Initiate and maximize the generations of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, program objectives and priorities as provided in Section 18 of the Code, particularly those resources and revenues programmed for agro-industrial development and countryside growth and progress.
- Ensure the delivery services and the provision of adequate facilities as provided in Rule V of these Rules, in addition thereto, and repair of roads and highways funded by the National Government shall, as far as practicable, be carried out in a spatially contiguous manner and in coordination with the construction and repair of the roads and bridges of the municipality, and in the case of component cities, of the municipality and of the province.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.