- Project System & Design Section
- Building and Industrial Safety Section
- Electrical Section
- Automotive Equipment Operations Section
- Construction and Maintenance Section
To take charge of all surveying and engineering works of the municipality and perform such services in connection with public improvements.
To undertake all the activities necessary in the implementation of infrastructure projects.
The Municipal Engineer shall take charge of the Engineering office, and shall;
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of the municipality;
- Advise the Municipal Mayor on infrastructure, public works and other engineering matters;
- Administer, coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads, bridges and other engineering and public works projects of the municipality;
- Provide engineering services to the municipality, including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies and project management, and;
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.